Weed for Thought Search Engine

Monday, June 26, 2006

Grass


I actually just saw the movie "Grass" for the first time yesterday evening. I didn't realize that the film was a compiled set of old films and interviews. Most of the old footage I have never seen before.

I found it really funny seeing government troops armed with guns attacking fields of grass on the sides of roads. They are fighting a war against nature. The film just reminded me how ridiculous and powerful government propaganda can be.

I'm going to see if I can rip one clip and put it up on YouTube because I don't think it's up on there yet, but it is one interview of many were the guy is talking about addictions and how there has to be strict penalties on anything that is addictive and meanwhile he's taking drags from a cigarette.

I guess when he found out that his cigarette is an addictive cancer stick, he changed his tune ;)

No comments: